We hope you are well and looking forward to visiting Cuba again when the time is right. To give you as much peace of mind as possible, we are working hard with our local travel partners to continue providing you with safe and exciting travel experiences following the latest recommended guidelines.
If you have any travel bookings with us, you will be able to rebook for later dates without being subject to cancellation and/or change request fees. Any bookings made between March 17, 2020 and March 31, 2021 will be able to be rebooked by emailing [email protected] or calling (800)963-2822. If you are not ready to plan your next trip, we can also issue a credit for the full value of your trip, redeemable until December 2021.
The CTS Team
February 10, 2021
- Airlines have resumed their flights into Havana (José Martí) International Airport from dedicated airports including Miami International Airport and Tampa.
Traveling to Cuba from the US
- From January 10, 2021, travelers are required to present proof of a PCR test with negative results, taken in your departing country in the last 72 hours. It is recommended you bring two physical copies of your PCR test result with you.
- All travelers are required to fill out a Health Declaration form before checking in for your flight to Cuba. It is recommended to bring a printed copy of this form once completed. Click here to obtain your Cuban Health Declaration Form
- All non-Cuban citizens who arrive in Cuba must quarantine for 5 nights and 6 days in a designated ‘Quarantine hotel’. Travelers are encouraged to purchase their Quarantine Hotel Package online prior to their departure date.
Click here to purchase your Quarantine Hotel Package You will be required to take a second PCR test on the 5th day before leaving your hotel.
Traveling to the US from Cuba
- Following a new CDC order effective January 26, 2021, all air passengers arriving to the US from a foreign country are required to get tested for COVID-19 infection no more than 72 hours before their flight departure time. You are also required to provide proof of the negative result or documentation of having recovered from COVID-19 to the airline before boarding the flight.
- In addition, the CDC requires arriving air passengers to test 3-5 days after travel AND stay home for 7 days after travel. Even if you test negative, stay home for the full 7 days.
- Face masks are currently mandatory in all public area including transport. To protect yourself and others, we strongly advise to wash your hands with soap and dry with clean paper towel frequently as possible. You can also use an alcohol based hand sanitizer when outside. Avoid touching your face and keep 6ft distance from others. If you are using a reusable face mask, ensure to wash your face mask with soap between uses. Bring plenty of soap, hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes with you as these supplies may be limited in Cuba.
- Cuba has proactively implemented contact-tracing and testing along with COVID-19 precautionary measures recommended by the WTO.
- We are working with our local experience, tour, casas particulares and transport partners to ensure vigilant hygiene and safety practices in line with COVID-19 regulations.
As we have already told you, our casino reviews are objective and very thorough. Here we explain what you can find in them: Welcome bonus: This bonus is the main attraction for many players. Online uk casinos not on gamstop offer it to you for registering, and usually after depositing money. It is usually in the form of a free balance, and sometimes includes free spins on slots. In our review we explain its value and the requirements for using it. We also explain how long it will take you to cash it out, i.e. its rollover. Sometimes it requires you to enter a promotional code, but don’t worry; from CasinoOnlineSpain.co.uk we give you direct access to the bonus if you enter through us. Promotions: The welcome bonus is not the only offer a casino should have. Once registered, many other promotions are offered to the player. We rate in our online casino reviews how many and how diverse and beneficial they are. VIP programme: High rollers, the players who move the most money, often get special treatment. We explain the requirements for this exclusive status, the different levels and their benefits. Deposit and withdrawal methods: We list the number of methods available at the casino and evaluate their variety (traditional, e-wallets, cryptocurrencies, etc.). Variety of games: Essential to attract all types of players, and to never get bored. It is not the same to have 30 slots as 200. Moreover, if you like the most difficult to find ones, such as sic bo, this will be very helpful. Live casino: The best casinos usually have a live casino with a real dealer. Playing against a real dealer and other players is the ultimate online casino experience. We explain which ones are included and in which variants. Mobile App: All online casinos are already adapted to be played on mobile phones. However, some players prefer to do it from a downloadable app, for greater convenience and fluidity. How long it takes to cash out: It does not only depend on the payment methods. Sometimes the casino also has its own time restrictions. We discuss them here. Customer service: It is important to know that in case of questions or problems, there is someone behind you ready to help you. And quickly and efficiently. That’s why they are an important part of our casino reviews.